Lifespan is a private family-focussed therapy centre based in Leederville. Our growing team now offers Occupational Therapy, to support families and children with a range of questions or concerns during infancy and childhood (0-12 years).
Senior Occupational Therapist, Lisa Haines, can assist your child and family with areas including:
· Sensory processing and integration
· Fine motor skills (including handwriting)
· Gross motor skills and coordination
· Mealtime battles
· Toileting and sleep difficulties
· Social communication skills
· Regulation, emotional and behavioural disturbances
Read more about Lisa's experience and services under the About Us page.